TRAILER THE PRINCESS OF ICE AND THE FALLEN ANGEL: RHAPSODY 2 & THE PRINCESS OF ICE AND THE FALLEN ANGEL: RHAPSODY 3 (English translation for this video)

https://youtu.be/EQpgpjGYBG8

And this is the first trailer of The princess of Ice and the fallen angel Rhapsody 2 (Published in English & Rhapsody 3, published in Spanish but translated to English for this video.)

This video is dedicated to all my little roses, special friends and followers and specially to my best team in the world from Indiana. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

 I just want to give my special thanks to all of you from the depths of my heart. You made unique every single step that I went through since the first page that I wrote until now. I let in your hands my first stage as a writer... With you...

THE PRINCESS OF ICE AND THE FALLEN ANGEL

To know more about THE PRINCESS OF ICE AND THE FALLEN ANGEL visit the official updated website of the author:
www.elenanicoletabusoiu.com

The name of the song is: Epic powerful future hero by Carlos Estella.

Thanks for watching. I hope you enjoyed it.
Kind regards,
Elena
🌹🌹🌹

Contact the author:

#trailerbook #theprincessoficeandthefallenangel #elenanicoletabusoiu #romancebooks #fantasybooks #fictionbook #actionbook #supernaturalstory #lovestory #epicfantasynovels #romanticstories #romance #romantcnovel #actionstory #adrenaline #lovebooks #readery #recommendedbooks #whattoread #bookstagram #books


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ya llega YO SOY TU JUSTICIA, el primer teaser ya está aquí

The Princess of Ice and the Fallen Angel: Rhapsody One.